"My students absolutely loved this math craftivity before Thanksgiving! It was easy to download and make copies of for our class."
Looking for an engaging math center for the fall? This set of pattern block puzzles will keep students eager to learn and explore shapes all year long! This set is for Autumn (November) Choose from three differentiated levels to allow students to progress or for different ability levels. They make an awesome math center that keeps students attention while focusing on a challenge that they will enjoy!
Grab the whole year long bundle and change out the centers each month of the year!
Included in this set:
- 10 puzzles with an Autumn Theme
Each puzzles comes in three formats:
• COLOR - the easiest level that shows the student the color and shape of each block.
• OUTLINE - B&W version that has the shape of each piece.
• WHOLE - the hardest level that has just the outside lines and the list of block colors and shapes for the student to figure out.
- A sheet with shapes to cut out in case you need it.
Use the different levels to differentiate different learning levels or use them as the students progress.
What teachers are saying:
"My students loved these! Perfect for the day before Thanksgiving break and I can use them throughout the rest of fall and our shape unit!"
"These were such a hit with my kinders! The pattern blocks have been sitting on my desk for a few weeks while I prepared the center and they were so excited to complete them! They loved it!! and I love how festive it is!!"
"I used this as an early finisher activity, and they loved it! Even my highest kids were challenged! Definitely recommend!"
top of page
bottom of page